Inmate Telephone Service
Combined Public Service provides inmate telephone service at the Hancock County Jail.
Inmates or family may purchase phone time for the inmate:
- Prepaid machine in the lobby of the jail (cash only).
- Family may call 1-877-998-5678 and select option 4. (Visa or MasterCard accepted).
Family members may also set up a prepaid direct account. This allows for the inmate to call only that particular number, as long as there is money on the account. This can be set up in 2 ways:
- Online at www.inmatesales.com.
- Select Create an account.
- Click on buy call time to 1 phone number.
- Choose the jail in which the inmate is housed (Hancock County Jail-Indiana).
- Enter the phone number that you would like the inmate to call.
- Choose the amount of money you want to put on that phone number.
- Enter your Visa or MasterCard number.
- Payment processes in about 15 minutes.
- By phone, call 1-800-849-6081 to set up the prepaid direct account.
- Phone time is at a rate of .21¢ per minute.
- Phones are available between the hours of 8:00 a.m. through 11:00 p.m.
New arrestees receive a free, 5-minute call upon completion of booking.