- To register for COVID-19 testing, visit the State of Indiana 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
- To register for a COVID-19 vaccination, visit the State of Indiana Vaccine Information and Planning page.
For information regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) view the following link:
The Hancock County Health Department pledges supportive services to promote the health and wellness of each man, woman, and child of Hancock County. Each individual shall be afforded treatment with respect, kindness, and compassion. The department will enforce and provide services to create public awareness, provide support to the community, and to protect and promote a healthy environment for the citizens of Hancock County.
Health departments are responsible for:
- Birth registrations
- Death registrations
- Disease prevention and suppression
- Communicable disease control
- Environmental health
- General community sanitation
- Retail food sanitation
- Health services initiation
Links & Resources
- Indiana Registry of Soil Scientists - The Indiana Registry of Soil Scientists is a program that establishes ethical standards and education, examination, and work experience criteria for Indiana Registered Soil Scientists. Its purpose is to help protect the health and welfare of the people of Indiana and to protect its soil and water resources. Consulting soil scientists can do soil and landscape evaluations that have environmental implications.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Find the latest Health related news, vaccination information, etc.
- Indiana State Department of Health - Find out the latest information for the Indiana State Department of Health.
- Water Testing - Hancock Regional Hospital Water Laboratory: Contact them for information on water testing.