Are you over 65, a Veteran or disabled?

In order to apply for the Over 65 deductions and disability deductions, you must bring your most recent Federal Tax return and proof of disability from your doctor or Social Security Administration. If you are a disabled American Veteran, you must bring your Award of Compensation showing the percentage the VA has determined for your service-connected disability.

Show All Answers

1. Have you filed for all the property tax deductions that you might be eligible for?
2. Have you refinanced your mortgage, changed your name, changed ownership or moved?
3. Are you over 65, a Veteran or disabled?
4. Do you need to change your tax mailing address?